TEAM MEMBERS NEEDED for all shifts!!!
Registration is OPEN!
SUNDAY, October 19th
6pm Consignor and Volunteer Signup Deadline
MONDAY, October 20th
4:00pm-8:00pm Valet Drop Off (By appointment only. Contact us) and Mega Consignor (300+ items) Drop Off (By appointment only. Contact us)
TUESDAY, October 21
10:00am-7:00pm Consignor Dropoff (No appointment necessary)
7:00 Closed for organization
Click here for dropoff instructions
(Remember to allow at least 1-2 hours for dropoff.)
WEDNESDAY, October 22
11:00am-1:00pm Vendor Booth Setup
EXCLUSIVE Presale (NO Children allowed except nursing infants under the age of 1, who are carried by you or in a sling/ carrier. This includes the Prime Time Shopping Presale. NO wagons, strollers, etc. for safety purposes during the presale.)
*NEW* Longer times between the start of each presale to give you more time to shop and cut down on the crowds!
11:00-1:00 Private Presale for Team Leaders
1:00-9:00 16 Hr Team Members
2:00-9:00 12 Hr and Break Down Team Members
3:00-9:00 8 Hr and Set Up Team Members
4:00-9:00 4 Hr Team Members
5:00-9:00 Consignors who choose to donate ALL of their unsold items
5:30-9:00 Consignors and a Guest (Guest Pass Required)
6:00-9:00 *NEW* Prime-Time Pre-Sale Shopping Open to the Public $10 Admission Fee (NO Children allowed except nursing infants under the age of 1, who are carried by you or in a sling/ carrier.)
7:00-9:00 First Time Parents (expecting or adopting) or *NEW* Expectant Mom, First Time Grandparents, Teachers (with ID or paystub, includes public, private, or daycares), Foster Parents (with documentation) and Military (with ID)
THURSDAY, October 23
9:00am-7:00pm Open to the public
$5 Admission or FREE with Pass (Sign up on our mailing list to have one emailed to you or like us on Facebook)
5:00-7:00 2nd Drop Off Time
FRIDAY, October 24
9:00am-3:00pm Open To the Public
FREE Admission (come see the new items that were dropped off last night!)
*NEW* 50% OFF PRESALE TONIGHT:
3:00-3:30 CLOSED to Switch Over the Event to 1/2 Price!
3:30-4:00 Private 1/2 Price Presale for Team Leaders
4:00-7:00 1/2 Price Presale Team Members
4:30-7:00 1/2 Price Presale for Consignors and Guest
5:00-7:00 OPEN TO THE PUBLIC for the 1/2 Price Presale! (FREE admission!)
SATURDAY, October 25 1/2 Price Sale Day! (most items will be half price)
9:00am-3:00pm Open To the Public
(1/2 Price ALL day and FREE admission!)
3:00am-9:00pm Break Down Down
7:30pm-9:00pm Consignor Pickup *BRING YOUR ID!*
Click here for pickup instructions
All items not picked up by 9:01pm will be donated to our local charity partners. We do NOT have the capability to take any items home with us or hold the items.
Please use the doors under the awning when dropping off and picking up your items. There will not be a public entrance for the tent.
*Please allow at least 1-2 hours for drop off*
• It is always BEST to drop-off your own items and not have someone else drop off for you
AT DROP-OFF EXPECT THE FOLLOWING:
If you are bringing large items, we cannot always guarantee that someone will be able to assist you with unloading. If possible, please plan on bringing your own "muscle" for these items.
Pick Up of Unsold Items:
*Please allow at least 30 minutes for pick-up*
• Saturday, March 22, 2014 from 7:30pm-9:00pm (Bring ID)
• Tags will NOT be uploaded before pick up so there may be some items that have sold and are not showing up.
• ID Required at Pick-Up
• It is required for consignors who are picking up their unsold merchandise to bring their ID to pick up their unsold items. If someone other than the original consignor will be picking up the unsold merchandise, it must be noted on the waiver when you dropped off your items.
AT PICK-UP EXPECT THE FOLLOWING:
1. Check in
2. Please check ALL areas in the room for your unsold items (clothing rack, tables, equipment area, etc.)
3. Check and make sure all your items belong to you
4. Check the missing tag area
5. Check the unsellable area (for items that were removed because of recalls, stains, tears, out of season/ date, broken, etc.)
6. Look over lost and found and recalled tables
7. You may choose to donate any items at this time by placing them in the area marked for donations
8. Take all your items with you (and your paper consignor number) and proceed to the line
9. We will go through your items and make sure they all belong to you
*Tags will NOT be uploaded before pick up so there may be some items that have sold and are not showing up. PLEASE do not contact JBF about missing items until AFTER you receive your check.
*Items not picked up between 7:30pm-9:00pm on Saturday, March 22, 2014 will be donated. The donation truck will be loaded at this time and no entrance will be given to anyone who is late. We must vacate the building at our scheduled time and it is not possible for us to take items not picked up home with us.
Old Settler's Association
3300 E Palm Valley Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78665
Google Interactive Map
Where is Old Settlers Park?
Palm Valley is located just 2.6 miles East of IH-35 in Round Rock next door to the Dell Diamond Baseball Park. Watch for our JBF signs near the entry.
"This sale is by far the best in the area!"
"This was my first consignment experience...ever. Incredible. Loved every aspect of volunteering, consigning, and shopping! Very excited for the future JBF sales with Bridget!!"
"This is the awesome kids sale I have been talking about."
"What a wonderful way to reuse reduce and recycle!! Thanks for helping family's and saving the planet!!"
We want to hear from you! Click here to email us and let us know about your shopping experience!